The UPPAbaby Mesa Max infant car seat delivers optimal safety, comfort, and style. Made with both you and your little one in mind, the Mesa Max’s innovative design and functionality offer reliable performance and peace of mind while traveling. Not only does this car seat look and feel luxurious, but it’s also easy to use and convenient for parents.
The UPPAbaby Mesa Max comes with upgraded safety features like a load leg, anti-rebound panel, and impact protection headrest. Keeping your little one safe is UPPAbaby’s top priority, and this car seat will protect them. With LATCH connectors and a SmartSecure® System, this car seat is easy and quick to install.
For extra convenience, the Mesa Max car seat is compatible with multiple UPPAbaby strollers! Combine it with an UPPAbaby Ridge, Minu, or Cruz as a single stroller, or with the UPPAbaby Vista V2 as either a single or double stroller! At Hazel & Fawn, we offer several bundles of strollers with the Mesa Max so you can easily choose the option that best fits your family.
The Mesa Max comes in five colors and two types of fabric. Both fabric options are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and free of chemicals. The Merino wool option offers additional plusses, being hypoallergenic, temperature regulating, and moisture wicking.
Features of the Mesa Max Infant Carrier:
- Infinite adjustable headrest: Reinforced with EPP foam, this headrest absorbs energy and protects your baby’s head during a collision with the Side Impact Protection design. This headrest is larger than in previous models and more adjustable to provide a safer, more custom fit.
- Infant insert: The UPPAbaby Mesa Max comes with an infant inlay to make the seat suitable for infants between 4-11 lbs. It can be used longer than the previous models, which were only suitable for up to 8 lbs. This insert is made with a contoured design to fit newborns for better airway management and body positioning.
- European routing system: With the European routing system, you can use this car seat without the base! For those times when it’s more convenient to travel without the base, like in a cab, rental car, or airplane, your Mesa Max can still be installed securely and safely. The belt path on this model is bigger than before and secures the seat with three points of contact.
- 4th handle position for anti-rebound: For additional safety against rear-impact collisions or when installed without the base, the handle can act as an anti-rebound bar.
- No-rethread, adjustable harness: Adjusting your baby’s harness is super easy with the no-rethread design. This harness also adjusts with the headrest.
- UPF 25+ hideaway canopy: The canopy has been redesigned to be 43% larger, providing additional sun protection and privacy. Extending and contracting the canopy is also quieter than before for your baby’s comfort.
- Side ventilation: This car seat had additional airflow and ventilation, perfect for keeping your baby comfortable on hot days.
- Belt path to hold harness straps: When placing your infant in the seat, use the belt paths to hold the harness out of the way! You won’t have to struggle with holding the harness while trying to get your baby comfortable.
- Compatible with UPPAbaby strollers: The UPPAbaby Mesa Max is compatible with the UPPAbaby Vista and Cruz strollers. With the purchase of additional adapters, it is also compatible with the UPPAbaby Minu and Ridge strollers. The seat has a stroller release button on the handle.
- One-crotch buckle position: To reduce guesswork and adjustment hassle, the crotch buckle on this car seat doesn’t need to be repositioned.
- Dual Knit and Merino wool: Both fabric options for the stroller are naturally fire retardant. The fabrics and foams contain no fire retardant chemicals and are GREENGUARD Gold Certified to support healthier air quality and lower chemical emissions. The Merino wool option is naturally hypoallergenic, temperature-regulating, and moisture-wicking. Whichever option you choose, you’ll receive high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
- Removable, washable fabric: For easy cleaning, the seat fabric is removable and washable. Never worry about spills or other messes!
Features of the Mesa Max base:
- Load leg: The included, adjustable load leg comes with an installation indicator so you know when it’s properly installed. The load leg helps stabilize the car seat and limits forward rotation in a crash, reducing the potential for head and neck injury. Using the leg is optional and can be removed in case
- Anti-rebound+ panel: For additional safety, the rebound panel limits rotation and movement during a rear-impact collision.
- UPPAbaby SmartSecure® System: With self-retracting LATCH connectors and red-to-green tightness indicators, installing the Mesa Max base is quick and easy. You’ll know your base is properly installed when the tightness indicators turn from red to green–no guesswork necessary!
- Bubble level indicator: Located on both sides of the base, the bubble level indicators help you ensure the seat is installed at the proper angle. Four-position, adjustable foot: The adjustable foot with four positions aids in achieving the correct angle of installation no matter the angle of the car’s seat.
Choose from our selection of UPPAbaby Mesa Max bundles, including:
- Ridge Stroller + Adapters + Mesa: The UPPAbaby Ridge is a great jogging stroller with suspension technology, large wheels, and plenty of storage. Using it with the Mesa Max infant car seat makes this stroller infant-compatible.
- Minu V2 Stroller + Adapters + Mesa Max: The UPPAbaby Minu V2 is a top-of-the-line lightweight stroller, great for traveling or traversing busy urban neighborhoods. Use it with the Mesa Max to take your little one on your wildest adventures!
- Cruz V2 + Adapters + Mesa Max: The UPPAbaby Cruz V2 is the company’s best all-rounder. This stroller can take you and your little one anywhere you need to go while still being convenient and maneuverable.
- Vista V2 + Adapters + Mesa Max: The UPPAbaby Vista V2, which comes with an infant bassinet, is the most customizable of these strollers. Designed to support your little one from birth through toddlerhood, this stroller will last you a long time.
- Vista V2 + Mesa Max Twin Double Stroller System: The Vista V2 can also be used as a double stroller! Use either two bassinets or two Mesa Maxes for twins, or combine either with the toddler seat for two little ones a bit further apart in age. This is the best bundle for twins or a quickly growing family!
Color and Style Options:
The Mesa Max is available in 5 colors; 3 are dual knit and 2 are Merino wool. The Merino wool offers additional features, being hypoallergenic, moisture-wicking, and temperature-regulating. Chose from our available options:
- Gregory (Merino Wool + Blue Mélange)
- Greyson (Merino Wool + Charcoal Mélange)
- Anthony (Dual Knit + White and Grey Chenille)J
- ake (Dual Knit + Charcoal)
- Noa (Dual Knit + Navy Mélange)