Regular price $12.00
Goumi Kids Mitts feature a two-part signature closure system that keeps scratches and germs at bay while adjusting to fit as baby grows. Research has shown that high-contrast graphics promote infant brain & eye development. With hand discovery occurring between 1 and 3 months of age, GoumiMitts engage baby's senses by keeping bold (and reversible!) patterns within easy view. GoumiMitts are knit of bamboo/organic cotton blend chosen for it's protective breathability, antimicrobial properties, and environmental sustainability.
- Easy on, stay-put protection: The two-part closure of the mitt it easy for single-handed on and off. Smart stay-put design protects baby's face from scratches and germs.
- Gentle on the earth and good for baby: Knit of a machine washable bamboo/organic cotton blend, conscientiously chosen for its protective breathability, antimicrobial properties and environmental sustainability.
- Modern Prints: GoumiMitt prints reflect a modern look - using graphics that feature a blend of timeless, age-appropriate patterns along with bold and neutral colors for any season. All styles have black dots pattern on inside of mitt.
- 0-3 Months: 6 - 15lbs
- 3-6 Months: 15 - 22lbs
- Mitten Body Material: 70% bamboo-derived viscose/30% organic cotton blend
- Print Material: 100% cotton
Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.