Clek Liing Infant Car SeatClek
Introducing Clek's newest addition - for YOUR newest addition! The Clek Liing Infant Car seat is designed to protect your newborn with features that exceed both US and Canadian safety requirements. The Liing is easy to install and conveniently adjusted so you get the perfect angle, every time!
- Rigid-LATCH system provides effortless installation and added security
- Belt-tension system allows for secure belt installation for center seating positions where LATCH installation is unavailable
- In the event of a collision the metal load leg provides anti-rotation and energy absorbing properties reducing crash forces by more than 40%
- Conveniently adjust the recline angle through 7 recline positions to ensure a perfect angle regardless of how flat or sloped the vehicle seat is
- One-handed Quick-release makes it easy to remove car seat from a stroller or car seat base
- European belt path ensures this carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without a base
- Equipped with 2-piece energy-absorbing EPP-lined shell for side-impact protection and maximum air circulation
- 2-stage insert system proved proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns'
- Adjustable sun canopy provides full coverage from the sun and has a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat
- ALL fabrics chosen are free of brominated and chlorinated flame-retardants and have extra padding for maximum comfort
- Jersey Super Fabrics cover the car seat and are made of a lightweight polyester spandex that is soft and comfy - almost like a pair of pajamas!
- Crypton C-Zero+ Performance Fabrics - New fluorine-free formula that provides permanent protection against stains, moisture, and odor-causing bacterias
- 7-Year expiration
- Recyclable through Clek's Car Seat Recycling Program
- Conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and is certified for use in an aircraft
- NCAP tested
- 1 + 2-year manufacturer's warranty if registered online
- Extra base can be purchased separately