Fllo Convertible Car Seat
Regular price $379.99
The Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat features all of the amazing features from the Foonf, but in a more compact design that installs just about anywhere in your vehicle! All the things you love about the Foonf were carried over to Fllo: Three-across fit, 50lb extended ERF with a steel anti-rebound bar, advanced side impact performance, and Crypton SuperFabric protection. The compact design makes for easy installation, it sits lower in the vehicle for improved visibility and ingress/egress.
- Extended Rear-Facing Use: Fllo was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use (can be used rear-facing up to 50 lbs).
- Steel Anti-Rebound Bar: Fllo was designed to protect your child's head in a side-impact collision through: 1. Adjustable headrest with deep side wings - Energy-absorbing EPP foam-lined headrest connected to the farm using steel rods ensures maximum head protection in a side-impact collision. 2. Energy-Absorbing Foam layers - Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to your child. 3. Metal Substructure - Steel substructure prevents wishing to keep child contained and protected in the child seat.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT): Integrated into every Clek Fllo is an Aluminum Honeycomb Safety System designed to reduce the forces transmitted to a forward-facing child in a collision. Fllo's EACT transfers forces away from the child and to the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base.
- Fllo boasts a best-in-class narrow width under 17 inches at it's widest.
- Integrated Flip Foot for rear facing installation.
- Base of child seat measures 13 inches wide for improved installation in difficult vehicle seating positions, like deep bucket seats and centre seating positions.
- Anti-rebound bar nests into flat part of vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease (and is removable for a more upright installation for extended rear-facing).
- Approved for use in aircraft.
- All models except the Drift are covered in Crypot Super Fabrics, which are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection agains stains, moisture, and odor-causing bacteria and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
- Seating Depth: 12.5 inches
- Harness-Slot Height: 10-17 inches
- Width: 13-16.9 inches
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing: 32.5 inches (29 inches without Anti-Rebound Bar)
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing: 23.5-27 inches
- Seat Weight: 25lb (28lb with Anti-Rebound Bar)
Child Height, Weight, and Age
- Rear-facing: 25-43" Height; 14-50lb Weight; Minimum Age - Able to sit upright alone
- Forward-facing: 30-49" Height; 22-65lb Weight; Minimum Age - 2+ years recommended