HALO BassiNest Swivel Sleeper Premiere Next Gen
The HALO Bassinest swivel sleeper is the only bassinet that rotates 360 degrees for the ultimate in convenience and safety. Now your little one can sleep as close as you like, while still safely in his own separate sleep area, reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing. In addition to bringing baby close, it swivels to make getting in and out of bed hassle-free. Its unique design means baby is visible at your eye level, allowing you to soothe your baby quickly, while mesh walls provide maximum breathability. In addition, its patented bedside wall lowers and automatically returns, allowing you to tend to your baby while still in bed, which makes it easier to care for your baby while recovering from childbirth. Its stable, adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. Recommended for babies up to five months of age or 20 lbs. PREMIERE Series includes a soothing center with 4 soothing sounds, amber nightlight, amber floor light, and 2 levels of vibration.
- Patented bedside wall lowers so tending to baby is easy. Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired. Unlike other bassinets, its 360 degree rotation makes getting in and out of bed hassle-free. Makes caring for your baby while recovering from childbirth easier.
- Stable 4-point base adjusts from 24” to 34” tall to fit most beds. Soothing center includes amber nightlight, amber floor light, 2 levels of vibration, and 4 soothing sounds with volume control, all with auto shutoff. Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32” clearance from wall.
- Includes coordinated fitted sheet. Made from polyester that wipes clean with a damp cloth. Includes 2 storage pockets to keep baby’s essentials close by. Improved base has a premium matte finish and low-profile design that reduces the risk of tripping or stubbed toes. Requires 3 AA batteries – not included
- Mattress is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants. Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission and Health Canada safety standards for bassinets. JPMA certified. Recommended for babies up to 20 lbs or five months of age. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.
- Safety Reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the Bassinest. The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Orders made for these bassinets will be 'drop-shipped' directly from the manufacturer - Meaning they will ship directly from the manufacturer's warehouse dependent on availability. You can find availability dates per variations below:
- Pebble - In Stock and available to ship within 2-3 business days
- Herringbone - In Stock and available to ship within 2-3 business days