Regular price $549.00
The Bumbleride all-terrain Indie stroller is unmatched in durability, sustainability, and versatility. The Indie Stroller brings a new life for the family on the go with its compact, lightweight frame and redesigned UPF 45+ canopy for extra headroom and sun coverage. Made from 100% recycled PET (Oeko-Tex Certified), the soft, yet durable interior and exterior fabrics are exceptional for the active family from birth through toddlerhood. Whether going to the grocery store or taking the road less traveled, the Bumbleride Indie Stroller keeps any family moving forward.
- The Indie stroller frame is a welded, lightweight anodized aluminum created for superior durability and performance. Adorned with a secure front brake, parent wrist strap on a modifiable TPR handle, and 5-point breakaway harness protects your little one during travel.
- The Indie is both car seat and infant compatible with an adjustable footrest which converts seat into infant mode, while a single-lever recline with airflow vents back rest for a comfortable ride.
- The Indie features one step fold with auto lock for convenience and safety. Furthermore, an all-wheel suspension with air filled tires (pump included) guarantees a smooth push. Equipped with a gear assisted hinge and a foldable bumper bar that makes the transition into a and standing fold convenient.
- Easy stow pockets, new sippy cup holder, and a large basket with pump storage ensures easy access to essentials and additional space to store items.
- Includes: 3-year warranty, foldable bumper bar, air pump, and wrist strap.