Hook & Loop Cloth Diaper Shell - FernGroVia
The GroVia Hook & Loop cloth diaper shell combines the industry's most innovative (and cute!) waterproof cloth diaper shells with a super-flexible suite of absorbency layers - including both cloth and disposable options. The Hook & Loop closure style is the most similar to disposable diaper, both to put on and remove. Finally, parents are free to use earth- and baby-friendly diapering approaches that fit any lifestyle. From travel, to daycare, to time at home, hybrid cloth diapers have you covered.
Tuck under laundry tabs (see below).
Place soiled shells in a dry diaper pail - no soaking necessary.
Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
Hang dry (high heat causes excess wear).
Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
- Inner Body Material: 100% Polyester Mesh
- Outer Material: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- Small Rise Setting: Rise - 11-15"; Waist - 13-22"; Legs - 7-10"
- Mid Rise Setting: Rise - 12-17"; Waist - 13-22"; Legs - 8-12"
- Unsnapped Rise Setting: Rise - 13-19"; Waist - 13-22"; Legs - 10-15"¬†